Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DIY: Baby Picture Project

Before Nate was born, I treasured these two baby pictures that I have of me and George. I think the picture of George is the most precious and innocent picture of him that I have ever seen and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted a copy.

DIY: Baby Picture Project

Isn't he adorable?!?

Once we had Nate, I took these pictures and recreated them using our sweet boy. Then, I bought some cheap frames at Michael's for $7 a piece, had a few custom mattes made at Hobby Lobby, and hung the frames over each of our nightstands. I love how it turned out!

DIY: Baby Picture Project

That's my hubbie on the left and my little guy on the right, 28 years later. 

DIY: Baby Picture Project

Me on top and my little guy on the bottom, 28 years later. 

~Jen

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm really motivated to put more time into my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the pics are a-dor-a-ble!

    ReplyDelete