Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Family Room Addition

Finally, after months of sanding, priming and painting for 1-2 hours a day during naptime, I have completed a family room project! This TV cabinet was originally a light wood color and just wasn't me. I tried to sell it on Craigslist for months. Even tried to give it away to numerous friends and family (you know who you are!), with no luck. Why no one wants this beautiful piece of furniture is beyond me. Oh, well maybe because we are one of the only families in the US that do not have a large flat screen TV. Apparently, most people have over a 36" TV these days. Except us. But I digress...

Here is the lovely beauty in it's new home in my family room. I am currently using it to corral all of Nate's toys and hold my pillows and blankets.


2 comments:

  1. It's perfect, so Pottery Barn! Can't wait to see it in person next GA trip :)

    ReplyDelete