Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy :)

I've been out of work for a few months now, so money has gotten a little tight. Because of this, I have been forced to be a little creative with my decorating hobby. Not a problem! I have actually enjoyed the challenge. Lately a few low budget items have been making me very, very happy:

1. Fall pansies in my kitchen window boxes:


2. Handmade cafe curtians:


And a few non decorating things that have been topping my list:

1. Dressing my little guy up in cute clothes (that Grandma pays for) for no reason except that he looks very handsome in them:


2. Making fun and interesting lunches for me and my little guy (these were pea pancakes!):

2 comments:

  1. wow you are very creative! i love the curtains! and the flower boxes! you are one amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the handsome little man but i'm not sure i could eat the pea pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete