Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Great Chair Debate

Those that know me well will say that I have a super hard time making decisions. Even deciding what type of ice cream to get at Bruster's is agonizing. So it comes to no surprise that I have been going back and forth over what type of chairs to buy for my newly painted round kitchen table. Well, newly painted as of a few months ago...

Here are my top two:




Seagrass or traditional black? The table is a round black table that seats four and it would be considered "traditional" style as well. The seagrass however, makes my heart skip a beat and brings in more texture to the room.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge sucker for seagrass... it always wins with me. Where did you find the one you have shown?

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the seagrass but it looks difficult to maintain (specially with a kiddo around!) and very uncomfortable... At least with the black you could paint over marks, scratches, and dings over the years! ~ C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, the seagrass chair shown is the Target "Andes II" chair. I heart it!

    ReplyDelete