Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Decorating

Can you smell Christmas in the air? This is my favorite time of the year! And one of my favorite things to do over the holidays is DECORATE! Are you surprised?!?

The tree isn't up yet, but it will be soon. But, I have decorated the mantle and the dining room. For the past few years I have been taking a simplistic approach when decorating for the holidays. Maybe it is lack of time, maybe it is not wanting to haul everything down from the attic. :) Either way, it is a bit simple. Take a look!

Holiday Decorating

Holiday Decorating

Holiday Decorating

Holiday Decorating

Holiday Decorating

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I noticed your comment on Bryn Alexandra about the blue painting in the booth. That painting is being sold for $50.00. If you are interested, please contact me at:
    amanda.calabrasi@gmail.com
    I would love to ship it to you! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete