Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sneak Peek at My Etsy Shop

I've been working on a project lately, but I've been keeping it a secret. It isn't decorating related, but the idea came to me while working on a decor project (that counts - right?). Here is the scoop...I've been working on creating inventory to open an Etsy shop! I've wanted to do this for awhile to have an outlet for myself that

A) doesn't cost too much money, and
B) doesn't involve diapers, runny noses, temper tantrums, etc.

The idea to create fabric colored push pins came to me while working on the map project a few weeks ago. I think fancy push pins just give corkboards so much personality and spunk. So, I made a few of them for an inspiration board of my own (post to come soon!). I liked them so much, I made more. And more. And more. Now I've got to sell these beauties. The store isn't ready yet, (the plan is to have the store up and running by January 1st, so stay tuned!!) but here is a sneak peek at some of the items that will be for sale:




1 comment: