Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Project: Simplification

The hubs and I have been working on simplifying our lives for the past few years - physically and mentally. Last year I swear we participated in about 20 garage sales and sold a TON of stuff that has been lying around the house. This year is no different. I have scoured our closet and come up with a ton of items to either donate or consign.


Ill admit, I am a little nervous about the consigning. I've never done it before and I am worried it will not be worth all of the effort. One of my close friends has recommended a local shop - Revive Consignment. I think I am going to give it a try. Ill let you know the outcome!

1 comment:

  1. Pick a Saturday for a garage sale...I got some things for you...and you can keep the money if you promise to put it towards Nate's College fund!

    ReplyDelete