Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guest Room Feature

The hubs and I spent the night at a friend's house on NYE and were just blown away by how comfortable and stylish their guestroom is. Lucky for me, they didn't mind if I shared some photo with all of you readers. :)

My friend, Amanda, and her husband have been fixing up their house and making it a home for a few years now. One of the most important rooms to complete was the guestroom since they have out of town visitors quite often. Amanda went with a very clean and soothing color palette for the room. The wall color is so calming and serene and the white furniture is beautiful. She even added some fun pops of color in the pillows and wall art.


Here is a close up of those pillows. I love them!


This little table is another cool feature. Amanda used it to leave us some little goodies and an article that she thought we would enjoy reading. She is such a great hostess and always thinks of those little things that make you feel like you are right at home. In fact, we felt so at home that we slept until almost 11am the next morning! (thats really late when you are parents!)


The wall art is also fun. Amanda spray painted these two mirrors herself.



I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my friend's home. I am going to try to get some other friends to allow me to feature their homes in the future since I have so many friends that are amazing decorators!

No comments:

Post a Comment