Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nursery

My baby boy is growing up so fast and soon he will be transitioning into a "big boy bedroom" and out of his sweet little boy nursery. In honor of the upcoming transition, I thought I would do a post on his current nursery and all of the decor in it! Here are a few shots of his nursery:





Wall Color: Restoration Hardware "Silver Sage"
Rocking Chair: Babies R Us
Curtians: Target
Airplane Wall Art: Babies R Us
Flashcard Wall Art: Etsy
Door Decal: Etsy

I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my little guy's nursery. I can't wait to show you some ideas I have for his big boy room! Also, painting the guestroom has been going great. I am almost complete and will have pictures soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the nursery is adorable! My little guy is becoming it big boy too!

    ReplyDelete