Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finding a Home for the New Rug

Well, I kind of had a feeling that the new rug I bought at IKEA would end up in our kitchen when I purchased it and sure enough, after a few days of living with it under the dining room table I decided to try it out in the kitchen eating area and...I love it there! Our kitchen table is round and we have wood floors. Things were just looking a little bare. The rug makes all the difference in the world!

IKEA Rug

IKEA Rug

I think the rectangle shape of the rug balances out the roundness of the table nicely! So there you have it. The rug has a permanent (well as permanent as you can get for us) spot in our home. Oh! And I haven't even told you the best part! The rug was a whooping $20!! No lie. So friends, walk...no RUN to your nearest IKEA and pick up this rug. You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. What size is your rug if you don't mind me asking? I have a similar size table and don't know what size rug to buy and yours looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete