Friday, April 15, 2011

A Letter to Pinterest

Dear Pinterest,

Please, please, please hurry up and send me an invitation to your website. My brain is very cluttered with decor ideas and I would love to be able to categorize and store all of my ideas in one place such as your website. Also, my husband wants the space back on our hard drive as I am now taking up loads and loads of memory on our laptop, our desktop, and our online storage with images of things I want to do.

In addition, the amount of printed inspiration photos in my inspiration binder is becoming absurd. I don't even want to pick the thing up since it weighs a ton. So, please...won't you let me into your fantastic world?

Sincerely,

~Jen

2 comments:

  1. I can send you an invite, if you want. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting a LONG time for my invite.
    I went on & tried & it said they'd send me an invite.
    Not yet :(

    ReplyDelete