Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Girl's Shopping Weekend in Savannah

A good friend and I spent last weekend home decor shopping in Savannah and enjoying a girl's weekend. We had a BLAST! Even though stores in Savannah can be outrageously overpriced, I snapped some pictures of some inspirational items that I saw along the way.

Of course, the weekend started out with a little bit of this:

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

What's a girl's weekend without a little bit of Coach? Once we got our Coach on, we had a little of this:

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

Ha, ha. Sorry, A. :)

Now on to the eye candy...

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

I loved the clean lines of those chairs!

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

Why HELLO gorgeous chandelier!

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

I NEED one of these desk chairs.

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

I actually ended up purchases a few of these "flowers". I put that in quotes because they are actually made out of paper! I'm planning on redo-ing our console table in our foyer and using them to brighten up the space. First I have to find the perfect vase!

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

Home Decor Shopping in Savannah

Here is a list of my favorite home decor store in Savannah for anyone who is considering a trip in the future. If you are a home decor fanatic like myself, I recommend stopping at ALL of these shops. You won't regret it.

24e
The Paris Market & Brocante
One Fish, Two Fish
Circa Lighting
La Paperie
DC2 Design
Arcanum
Number Four Eleven

I also recommend eating at Belford's in City Market. If you do, don't miss the brie appetizer. It is AMAZING!! Also, The Gryphon Tea Room is a perfect lunch spot when your with the girls.

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment