Monday, June 27, 2011

Cha-cha-changes

Great news!

Well, great news for my blog readers, but not so great news for my little guy who relies on me for constant daily entertainment. I just accepted a permanent job at a great company near my home. You know what this means? Decorating and renovating projects!! Here is a list of things I would like to complete in the near future:

1. Rip up the carpeting on the stairs and stain wood underneath. I will be following this method.
2. New counter tops throughout the house. I will be contracting this out. I'm no fool.
3. Redecorate the master bedroom as an anniversary gift for the hubs. I would like to make our master bedroom into an "adult retreat". Think zebra print rug and lush fabrics...
4. Create a big boy bedroom with a "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" theme. This includes the attached bathroom. Check out my Pinterest board for some ideas I have.
5. Create a home office/craft room.

So, I have a feeling this blog might be getting a little more interesting in the near future. And, just to prove that I have not been sitting around on my behind for the past few weeks, here is a shot of the flower beds I've been digging out around the back patio for the past 3 months. Soon to be completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment