Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DIY: Creative Soap Pumps

I have a quick and easy project to share with you all today. It involves the kitchen sink. I know, that isn't an area of the house that is considered stylish...especially if it is filled with dishes all day long like mine is! But, if you want to make this area a little prettier, here is a way.


You will need a bottle of clear nail polish, two soap pumps (I bought mine at Target for about $12 each) and some clear lettered stickers (I bought mine at Micheal's for $4).
  1. Place the lettered stickers on the front of the soap pumps. I used "hand" for hand soap and "dish" for dish soap, but you can choose whatever you would like.
  2. Cover the stickers with a thin layer of clear nail polish.
  3. Fill up your soap pumps and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment