Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm a Bad, Bad Blogger

Hi friends.

I promise I am still here! I've just been a very bad blogger. With vacations and job searching, I haven't had a lot of time lately for creative projects around the house and therefore haven't had any good material to blog about. The only creative project I have worked on in the past month or so is digging three foot wide beds around our concrete patio in our backyard. Famous last words - "I should be done in an hour." That was over a month ago. In my defense, it has been brutally hot in GA for the past month.

I recently finished redecorating my mother-in-law's guest bathroom. We wanted to create a space that would be fun for my son, but also appropriate for her out of town guests. As soon as I get over to her house to take pictures, I will write a nice long post with lots of eye candy. PROMISE!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you came up with! And I'm jealous it's hot over there because we are still waiting for spring :-/

    ReplyDelete