Monday, September 12, 2011

The Easiest and Yummiest Football Snack EVER!

Two things before we get to the recipe - is "yummiest" even a word? Also, don't you hate when you are scrambling to come up with an appetizer to bring to an event and running out of time? This happens to me frequently as I have a hard time making decisions.

Football season has begun and that means fun times with friends and eating delicious snacks. This recipe is so simple and easy I almost felt like I was cheating by making it. And they were all devoured by kickoff. No lie.


Do you have 10 minutes? That's all you need!

The Easiest and Yummiest Football Snack Ever
1 bag of M&M's (I used peanut butter ones)
1 bag of Hershey kisses
1 bag of small pretzels

Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place pretzels on a baking sheet and top each one with a Hershey kiss. Bake for 3 minutes or until Hershey kisses are soft. Push an M&M into the center of each one and put in fridge until ready to eat.

That's it. Really. That's it!

2 comments:

  1. I like to do these with the square pretzels, caramel filled kisses (or Rolo's) and a pecan on top! MMMMMM delicious! Thanks for sharing, now I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummiest is totally word. And very clearly demonstrated here. I'm going to make these so when I watch my team go down in flames this week I can bury my tears in sugar and salt. Cause that sounds like a much better time then spending two hours looking for the batteries after I throw the remote across the room.

    ReplyDelete