Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beautiful Large Scale Horse Prints

A few years back I stumbled across this beautiful image and fell instantly in love with the idea of acquiring a large print of horses to display somewhere in my house.

Photo by Eric Roth
There is something so beautiful and powerful about horses and I love the idea of displaying a huge print in the bedroom to represent the same thing about our marriage. I have been slowly and quietly working on making my master bedroom more of a sacred retreat for my hubbie and I, and less of a boring "ho-hum" dumping ground for furniture that has nowhere else to go.

During my search for prints, I found some REALLY good images on Etsy. Check out some of these beauties.

Source

Source

Source

In the end, I purchased an amazing image titled "Kiss, Kiss" by the talented Jennifer Meyers at TailedBluePhotos.


The print arrived a few weeks ago and I was incredibly impressed with Jenn and her photography work. I can't wait to frame it and hang it above our bed! What do you think? Are you as in love with horse art as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment