Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Home Tour!

I've been toying with the idea of doing a home tour for quite some time now. You see, having a blog and sharing my personal life for the world to see is hard for me. Take Facebook for example. I just created an account about 2 years ago and I only did it so that I could have control over what pictures were posted online of my son. I know, I know. I'm working on it. Part of that process is sharing photos of my home with you all. Enjoy!

Welcome to our home!


Entryway


Kitchen



Family Room


Little Guy’s Bathroom


Little Guy’s Nursery



Guest Bedroom



I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into our home. There are so many things on the to do list in terms of decorating. It is definitely a work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and was soo psyched to see ur are in GA like me! :) LOVE ur house it is gorgeous!! The pics of ur son's bathroom didn't show up? I am currently working on decorating my son's bathroom and have been trying to come up with some ideas :) Nice to "meet" you :)
    www.livingstonlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete