Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let me introduce myself!

Hi Friends! I mentioned a few posts back that changes are coming to this little blog and it is time! I've decided to bring on board my dear friend (and fellow Starbucks addict), Amanda.


Amanda has a great eye for decorating - she loves modern, clean lines and bright, sunny colors. She has some awesome projects in the works around her house right now that she will be sharing with you. (Remember those painted ceiling tiles I gave you a glimpse of awhile back?! Yeah, those were hers!)


So, here she is!

Hi!

My name is Amanda and I am now going to be contributing to this blog with Jen!


Just like Jen, I love doing crafts and decorating (and re-decorating!) my home.  I also will be a “momma” for the first time this June!  (Stay tuned for a transformation of a guest room into a nursery!)


I am really looking forward to sharing my ideas and inspiration to all of you!  Below are some of the before and after shots of projects I have tackled in my home (with the help of Jen!!) over the past year.  Stay tuned for more! :)









~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment