Friday, July 20, 2012

DIY: Clothespin Magnets

As part of my dear friend Amanda's baby shower, I wanted to make something unique as prizes for the games. I hit up Pinterest for some ideas and came up with clothespin magnets.

Source


This craft was super simple.

I gathered my supplies (plus Modpodge - I don't know why that didn't make it into my picture).


Cut out pieces of scrapbook paper, glued it to the clothespin, and modpodge-d over the paper.


Then, hot glue a magnet to the back of each clothespin.


See? Told ya it was easy!


A few of them ended up on the fridge. One of them hold a picture of my little guy and his "girlfriend". They don't know it yet, but they are going to get married someday. She is Finnish/Hungarian and is beautiful! And feisty! She is already playing hard-to-get!

Have you worked on any fun craft projects lately?

Jen

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I feel like there are a hundred different ways you could use them too.

    PS - Had fun hunting with you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete