Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You've Come a Long Way Baby!

I've been obsessed with interior decorating since I was a little kid. I can remember spending my free time rearranging the furniture in my bedroom and decorating the walls with magazine pictures. After I owned my own home, the obsession just continued. I was constantly moving furniture around the house, painting and repainting the walls, and scheming of new ways to enhance things. My poor husband didn't know what he was getting into in those early years!
I recently had the opportunity to have my friend Pavel come take professional pictures of my home. He did such an amazing job! Due to this, I thought it would be fun to take a look at how my home has changed over the years.

Kitchen:

Before
Progress
Now

Family Room:

Before
Progress
Now

Dining Room:

Before
Progress
Now

Master Bedroom:

Before
Progress
Now

If you live in the Atlanta area and you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Pavel. He has quite an eye and is an amazing guy!

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment