Sunday, September 16, 2012

Organization Items Loved Lately

Organization is what keeps me sane in life. With a crazy toddler running around, a full-time job, and a social life, I don’t have time to be constantly searching for things around the house when I need them. Therefore, I always appreciate items that help keep my home organized and clean.

Since things have been in transition lately due to the move, my dear friend, Amanda, sent over some pictures of organizational items she has found lately:

Cable Cuff

CableCuff

CableCuff2

Storage Baskets with Handle

StorageBasket

StorageBasket2

Penny Candy Jar for Nail Polish (As seen in the HGTV magazine)

NailPolish2

NailPolish

All of these are super inexpensive and help to keep things neat and organized! Thank you Amanda for sharing!

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment