Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Finds: Week 3

It's that time again! time for another edition of Weekly Finds! Sorry I'm a little late on this one - today has been one busy day. Have any of you ever bought a couch? Well, I have purchased two in the past few months and both have been back-ordered until eternity. So...we spent our Friday night searching for another  couch. Well, my husband looked while my little guy and I played a fun game of hide-and-seek at every furniture store we went to. What can I say?

Anyways...

Every week, I share my favorite finds in home decor, DIY, fashion, cooking, baking, travel, and more.

If you want to see even more of my favorite finds, visit me on Pinterest!


Weekly Find #1: Teavana Tea Blossoms
I'm a huge fan of tea to begin with, but this takes it to a whole new level! Just drop the tea blossom into boiling water and watch it grow into a flower!


I want to go here so bad!




Yum!


Weekly Finds #5: Yummy Keurig Recipes
Words cannot describe how much I enjoy making "recipes" with my Keurig!


 ~Jen

2 comments: