Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Finds: Week 1

Every week, I'll be sharing my favorite finds in home decor, DIY, fashion, cooking, baking, travel, and more! 

If you want to see even more of my favorite finds, visit me on Pinterest!


Weekly Find #1: DIY Rustic Wood Headboard

I would love to make this headboard for my master bedroom!

DIY Rustic Headboard

Weekly Find #2: The Food Lovers Cleanse

I'm in the middle of a diet detox myself, so this cleanse gave me some great ideas!

The Food Lovers Cleanse

Weekly Find #3: Michael Kors Jet Set 

Drool....

Michael Kors Jet Set

Weekly Find #4: A Stripy IKEA hack


IKEA Nightstand Hack

Weekly Find #5: Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer

Because, have you LOOKED at the crap ingredients in the story bought ones?

Homemade Coffee Creamer

Weekly Find #6: Folding Chair Face Lift

Perfect for a kid's birthday party!

Folding Chair Facelift

Weekly Find #7: Dainty Bracelets


Dainty Bracelets

Weekly Find #8: 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

I was completely ignorant before I found this tutorial!



~Jen

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your finds. Especially those folding chairs. That's the perfect idea for extra seating outside when we have guests over!

    ReplyDelete