Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Finds: Week 2


Hello Friends! 

I'm back with another edition of Weekly Finds! Every week, I share my favorite finds in home decor, DIY, fashion, cooking, baking, travel, and more.

If you want to see even more of my favorite finds, visit me on Pinterest!

Weekly Find #1: Super Inexpensive/Easy Burlap Projects

Who knew you can do so much with such an inexpensive fabric?!?

Easy Burlap Projects

Weekly Find #2: Target Modern Cottage Collection


Target Modern Cottage Collection

Weekly Find #3: Cutest Baby Animal Ever


Baby Animal Prints

Weekly Find #4: Great Advice on Staying Happily Married

These tips really work! 

How to stay married

Weekly Find #5: A Pink Lake!


Pink Lake

Weekly Find #6: Favorite Fall Outfit

Cozy, comfy, chic. 

Perfect Fall Outfit

Weekly Find #7: Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanut Butter Cups

Oh my word. When I am done with my 21 day detox, I am making these! 

Homemade Peanut Butter Cup

~Jen

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! Love the burlap projects and those peanut butter cookies... OMG!

    ReplyDelete