Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Homegoods Shopping Party!

A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to meet up with some local bloggers/readers in the Atlanta area at a Homegoods Happy party. This party was hosted by the lovely Rhoda, of Southern Hospitality. The event included wonderful food, games, prizes, socializing, and of course, SHOPPING!

The home decor items were amazing!

Homegoods Happy Party
Beautiful fake succulents and greenery

Homegoods Happy Party
Loved these damask curtains!

Homegoods Happy Party
Chevron bathmats

Homegoods Happy Party
This one actually made it home with me. :)

Of course, I had to take a quick look through the kid's section. Homegoods has some of the most unique decor items for kids. 


Homegoods Happy Party
Cute Wall Hooks for the Little Guy

Homegoods Happy Party
Adorable Robot Bookends

I invited one of my coworkers to attend this party with me. I'm not sure she knew what to expect, but we had a blast! We both ended up picking up multiple items for our homes at great prices and having a lot of laughs in the process!

Homegoods Happy Party
Shopping with a Good Friend


I did end up with a few things for our new condo. One of them being this beachy/tropical rug. I love how it turned out in my new dining room! 


Homegoods Happy Party

Thank you  Rhoda and Homegoods for putting on such a wonderful event! 

~Jen

1 comment:

  1. I love Homegoods, maybe I'll have to throw a shopping party for my friends here...

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete