Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly Finds: Week 5

Happy Friday Friends!  

Welcome to a special Valentine's Day edition of Weekly Finds!

This week, I am share my favorite finds in home decor, DIY, fashion, cooking, baking, travel, and more...all with a Valentine's Day theme!

If you want to see even more of my favorite finds, visit me on Pinterest!

Weekly Find #1: Valentine's Day Marshmallow Pops




Weekly Find #2: Cute Homemade Valentine



Weekly Find #3: Beautiful Valentine's Day Mantel




Weekly Find #4: Burlap Heart Wreath
I just love the versatility of burlap! 



Weekly Find #5: Strawberry Heart Skewers
A healthy Valentine's Day treat!



Weekly Find #6: Adorable DIY Headband



Weekly Find #7: DIY Conversation Heart Cookies
Martha does it again.



~Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am just seeing this today, thank you so much for featuring my burlap heart wreath! So many cute ideas in this post!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete